MapleReverie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sterile / Robby's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Sterile / Robby's GM Application Empty Sterile / Robby's GM Application

Post  Sterile Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Name:
Robby.

TimeZone:
GMT -4, Eastern Standard Time (EST), Florida.

Ways of Contact:
Email: Robertsbforz @ gmail.com
MSN: Robertsbforz @ gmail.com

Please don't flood my email with nonsence, like chain mails and crap like that. (:

IGN:
My IGN is Sterile.

Why Should We Pick You:
Honestly, I think I would be a great addition to the staff because of many qualities, experience, and characteristics I have.

Here are some qualities and characteristics that are a great benefit for me and for the server:
• Had past GM experiences.
• Intelligent, mature, understanding, helpful, and ready to learn what I don't know.
• Fun and amusing. Always there to make sure players have a great time in the community.
• I'm real talk. I'm not one of those kiss ass (excuse my language) GM's who try to be the nicest, sweetest thing on earth. I'm not one of those GM's who do their job ONLY when around owner. I talk like a player. I don't act like I'm higher than others, even though I am. I talk person to person, not king to peasant, or ruler to follower. I say what's on my mind.
• I can easily populate the server. I have many friends that are involved in private servers, and can bring more than 100+ players to the server within weeks. However, a server is never good without money. What will I do to bring in money? I can encourage players to donate as it gives great benefits towards them. I can raise a couple of hundred dollars in months. NO GUARANTEE, but I'll try my best.
• Capable of doing much more than others, like solving problems, populating the server, and more that will be a good benefit towards the server.
• I'm a good help on xat, forums, and game. I'll do my duties on game, but I'll also be a big help on the forums as well as xat. On xat, I'll moderate the chat page always on the lookout for anybody creating a disturbance among the chat. I'll kick / ban anybody who spams, harasses, advertises, or does anything against our rules.
• On forums, I'll check the ban appeals section, GM apps, staff reports, player reports, etc. I will inform the Owner when I see a worthy GM app, or a decent ban appeal app. I'll also inform the Owner when I see any sort of staff / player report.
• Obviously I'll also help on game. But one thing I WON'T do is devote all of my time into one of the three subjects I just stated: Game, Xat, and Forums. I'll devote all my time equally among these three. In the game however, I'll moderate players constantly searching for hackers or any sort of a disturbance. I will try my best to keep peace among the players, and the staff. I'll moderate trades, host events hourly, search for hackers, keep peace flowing, help new comers, and basically try the best to my abilities to make the players have an awesome time with us.

What Makes You Better Than The Rest:
[size=9]It's not that I'm the BEST out of the hundred and thousand of GM's out there. But I would say I'm pretty high up there. I think I'll be one of the best because I've had the experience. I was a great GM. I banned tons of hackers and users of illegal programs. I safely supervised trades among players. I've hosted the best and the most fun events ever. My creativity is a great advantage at event hosting. I bring the most enjoyment to players when I host events because I make up my own events. It may sound unprofessional, but a lot of servers have actually used my made up events. Anyways, I might be one of the better applicants because of my many experiences, my high capability, my intelligence, and my devotion towards making the server the best.

Have You Ever Been a GM Before If So Please Provide Proof(Experience is not required but gives you a bigger chance):
I've had about 6 GM experiences.
• Administrator of BioStory
• Administrator of FishStory
• Sub - Admin of MittronMS
• Sub - Admin of YukiStory
• GM of SexyMS
• GM of CommandStory

Proof?
Yes, I do have proof of a few servers listed above. I'm not sure if I have proof of YukiStory or MittronMS because those were a while ago. Visit my photobucket for proof: LOUDSCREECH

What Will You Do If We Deny You:
I will continue to be a regular player. However, I'll still try my best to help players on game, on forums, and on xat, even though I will remain a player.

Please Answer the questions the questions below with one word

Are You Well Known by the players?
No

Do you know any staff members?
No

How Old are you:

Are you Mature:
Very

What is you favourite pass time?
Gaming

Thank's for reading my app! Smile

Sterile