MapleReverie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rwar's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Rwar's GM App  Empty Rwar's GM App

Post  яωαя Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:31 am

Name: Alex

TimeZone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Ways of Contact: Skype: nekoboy_jason Email: devgms12345@gmail If you want to straight contact me just Skype me

IGN: Rwar

Why Should We Pick You: You should pick me because this server is fairly new and i can attract people to it. I also can make some videos for more people to join so the community grows faster and at a rapid rate. I am also experienced in being a GM and will be faithful to the server. Im not hard to work with either im fairly easy to work with. I follow all the rules given to me and im a fun person.(Well at least i think so)

What Makes You Better Than The Rest: What makes me better than the rest is my experience of private servers. I have played from v55 to v116. I have also hosted many servers and GMd over 20. I have been playing this game for years now and it just keeps getting funner. My time is flexible and it allows me to be on everyday for 7+ hours or more to host events and help new players joining the server. I also adjust very easily. In a new server such as this it takes me a couple of hours to get used to all the npcs and get familiar with my environment. Also takes me a little while to make some new friends. I am a very fun person. I can be serious at times but at the same time i am always going to be fun to make the server enjoyable to all the players.
Have You Ever Been a GM Before If So Please Provide Proof(Experience is not required but gives you a bigger chance): I have many experiences. I only documented a few though. TrixxMS I was Co-Owner cant show you video due to external link restriction. If you want the proof I have videos on youtube just look up TrixxMS and PandaMSProductions. I also hosted a server called PandaMS for a little.
Mapleparadox v114 was level 3 GM
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
SanicMS v83 Level 4
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I have many more experiences but I have been playing this game for 4 years now and computers go and i do not have any more documentation other than these.
What Will You Do If We Deny You: QQ? No not really It's no biggie if that happens.

Please Answer the questions the questions below with one word

Are You Well Known by the players?: Yes

Do you know any staff members?: Somewhat

How Old are you: 17

Are you Mature: Yes

What is you favourite pass time?: Skateboarding
яωαя
яωαя

Back to top Go down

Rwar's GM App  Empty Re: Rwar's GM App

Post  Henrik Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 am

I support you application as you seem mature and properly fit for the job.

Good Luck ! lol!
Henrik
Henrik

Back to top Go down

Post  яωαя Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Henrik wrote:I support you application as you seem mature and properly fit for the job.

Good Luck ! lol!

Ty sir ^^
яωαя
яωαя

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum