MapleReverie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinder Gm's Applcation

4 posters

Go down

Kinder Gm's Applcation Empty Kinder Gm's Applcation

Post  alqumzi Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Name
Saeed Abdulla

Timezone/Country
Timezone - (GMT + 4:00)
Country - U.A.E

IGN
Kinder

Bio
My full name is Saeed Abdulla AlQumzi. Kinder is my nickname. I put it as my name on while applying because I would prefer if you would call me that. when I'm down. When people come up to me asking for help they will receive clear and effective help. If there is a task that needs to be completed I will go at it with everything I got and work on it until completed. I am nice and friendly, but I also can be very strict and serious when it comes down to it. I'm definitely friendly and rarely get mad.

Why do I want to be a Game Master?
I honestly want this position because, I've realized it's entertaining seeing what problems occur to players. And fixing is as much fun. If you need a hand, I can give that to you. I would try my very best to liven up the community. I'm probably going to be on nearly everyday, so I can help the new people, help people's problems within my jurisdiction. I would never turn away a player that needs a helping hand. And if you can't reach me in game cause of school, work, etc. Just contact me, and I'll try my best to do what you need. If you hire me, I will do my best to make a difference, big or small. I'll put all my effort into it.

Benefits
I want to make this server a community that separates us from all of these other private servers. Everybody needs a helping hand, and I can give that to them. When a new player arrives in the free market, I want them to be greeted with open arms, and make a friend right there. I feel that people need that person in their life that they feel comfortable with when they first joined. I remember how I was extremely scared the first time I joined this server since I only had Eater. But, people helped me out and made me feel part of the family. I want to do that and make people feel included in this community.
I’ll be willing to help ALL players to the end (meaning I won’t just ditch them after I answer them. Unless I’m busy / I have to go, I’ll make sure their problem is 100% solved.) as long as their question is legible and the player asks in a polite way without spamming. Cooperating with me while asking a question is nice as well. There are also days when GMs are inactive and the players are just bored and hungry for events. I try my best to be active, so I could fix that.

Traits
Trustworthy - Share a secret with me and I’ll guarantee it won’t be spread anywhere else. Let me hold on to your super special max stat items. I’ll make sure to give them back to you right when you need it without running off with them. I have never ever given out confidential/private information people tell me without their permission. I won’t even share a peek of it to close people. You’ll be sure your surprise/news about the server will be kept as a surprise.

Kind - Feel free to disagree with me here but I think I’m a nice person. I do not participate in flame wars and e-drama that don’t involve me. I don’t participate in flaming a member when I have no well proven facts about that certain member being flamed. I may make a small comment but that’s it. I’m friendly to almost everyone in a server as long as they are friendly back to me. I’ll greet all the new with a warm, honest welcome to the community. If they choose to leave the server, then let them go. I won’t go all “FLAM ____ COZ HE LEAV SERVR..” Not everyone has to enjoy our server. I won’t go all ‘dot dot dot, R U RETARD n00b??’ on a player’s question, no matter how retarded it seems. I enjoy playing around with people but if they take it personally, I’ll make sure to make an honest apology to them.

Non-favoritism - I don’t favorite just one player to a certain “group”. I, myself find that really annoying. I feel left out and alone when a GM does that. I won’t just talk to a “group” of certain players. I’ll say “Hi” and other typical stuff to complete strangers as long as they don’t run away. Everyone should be included, whether we have a grudge against them or not, as a community we must unite. You’re not guaranteed to like your brother or sister but they’re a still a part of the community. Sure, you’ll most likely talk more to someone you know better, but it doesn’t hurt to give new people a chance. And obviously, I won’t give away items or mushrooms to a certain player that I like.
I may once in awhile secretly dis-like a person in a server, but I'll keep that to myself and prevent it from showing as much as possible.

Temper Control - I very rarely ever get mad on a game or real life. I takes insults, flames, and such very lightly. I'm not one of those GMs that get fired up just because a player 'effs up an event or something. There are tons of people out there that take little jokes way too seriously and end up jailing the person.

Dedication - I am willing to dedicate my time to make this server a fun place to play and chat and ban hackers. I am willing to sacrifice my time to make this server's community expand. Even if it is just 1 player. I'm willing to surrender other things on the Internet to dedicate my time to make people enjoy more. Especially for those who were invited to this server by YouTube Ads or friends and they usually don't have anyone to talk to and I'd like to support them in any way I can. I am just willing to dedicate my time to help make this community better in anyway if it's from holding events or advice, just anything just to make a group, maybe just one person happier on the server and makes them want to stay with community even longer.

Do I have any experience?
I indeed do. I am ultimately experienced on all perspectives of MapleStory. I played both Global MapleStory and Private Servers for around 2-3 years. I've been in more than 70 Private Servers over my playing span. I've been a General Manager or Moderator in a couple of the Servers that I played. I don't need help in my duties as a GM. I abide by rules given to me and enforce the rules onto other players. I have been an Intern on some WoW private servers. Was also an intern on a Twelve Sky Private Server, for a few months; so I have experience in that area. I follow commands and obey commanders. I am a graphic designer for some forums. I can create banners, backgrounds, graphics, signatures, avatars and HTML. Some of the private servers I have been a GM for a decent amount of time at a server called "ChoaticStory" and "FroggyMs". Sadly, those server has shut down. I really enjoyed working with them. I've been a GM on "SimpleStory" and "KadeMs" as well.
-

Spoiler!

Will I abuse my powers? -
No. Becoming a Game Master is a huge aspect of how the community can trust you and that they have faith in you and they can depend on you for support. GameMaster's who do not follow their guidance rules like distributing prizes out to people, favoring certain people in this community, i.e - their friends, and giving them lots of msi's and rare VIP / ot
her raritys. And also, there are those who mass summon. I cannot tolerate those kinds of GMs unless they're given special permission by the Owner, Co-Owner or Administrator to do so. If I find any member of the staff that is not following the rules of a GameMaster, then I will just simply report it to the hierarch of my level.

Do I understand the rules? -
Yes of course, whether your occupation is a player, donor, football player or whatever you are. There are always rules. These rules enforce good judgement of the Game Masters such as helping out needy players with their issues. Without rules, things in the server and stuff will all be jumbled up and order will not be maintained. So yes, of course I will follow the Game Master rules and enforce good judgement on them.

Extra
Just one little thing, I've barely just started this server, about a month ago. I don't think people would have anything against me. Probably because I haven't made any enemies or have people looking at me with disgust. I can be quite active since this server catches my eye.

Availability
Estimated playing time on weekdays -
5:00AM~7:00AM - 8:40PM~10:00PM (PST) [except Wednesdays]

Estimated playing time on weekends -
5:00AM~9:00AM - 9:00AM~7:00PM

Contact Info
Skype - xpo3xy
Email - Pm Me
Please PM me if you want additional contact info.
-

I, Saeed , have read the rules of applying for a the GM job and understand what tasks may lie ahead of me. If chosen I promise to work to the very best of my capabilities.

Thanks for Reading my Gm App Razz Razz

alqumzi

Back to top Go down

Kinder Gm's Applcation Empty Re: Kinder Gm's Applcation

Post  Henrik Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Stick to the format.
Nuff said.
Henrik
Henrik

Back to top Go down

Post  alqumzi Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Well i wont do anthor gm app it's took me so long time to ffinsh that

alqumzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Henrik Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 pm

LOL, you should speak atleast 90% fluent with spelling flaws close to zero.
You do NOT meet the requirements, but I will wish you good luck anyways.
Henrik
Henrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Giggleshit Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I like your copy and paste skills.
http//kademsv83.the-talk.net/t69-lolwat-s-gm-application

Giggleshit

Back to top Go down

Post  fuck u Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 am

Giggleshit wrote:I like your copy and paste skills.
http//kademsv83.the-talk.net/t69-lolwat-s-gm-application

u retard or what that bitch stole my application u cum sucking queef bag

my hot applcasion
Spoiler:

notice how mine is bettr den hers

fuck u

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: